Dr. Shahir Aiad is a Board Certified Radiologist with the American Board of Radiology with over 20 years of experience. His areas of specialty are Nuclear Medicine and Women’s Imaging. He serves as the Medical Director and is one of four Women’s Imaging Specialists at Clermont Radiology.
- SUNY at Buffalo: Resident, Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
- Chapel Hill, New Hanover Medical...
Dr. Adelson is a Board Cerified Radiologist by the American Board of Radiology in Diagnostic Radiology. He also holds a certificate of Added Qualification in Interventional Radiology. He has several publications in peer-reviewed journals and practiced at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL.
- University of Miami: Fellowship, Interventional Radiology
- Henry Ford Hospital: Residency, Diagnostic Radiology
- Wayne State University School of Medicine: Medical Degree
- Wayne State Univesity: BS, Psychology
- American Board of Radiology, Certified in Diagnostic...
Dr. Polsani is Board Certified by The American Board of Radiology and has over ten years of experience as a Radiologist in the US. She has completed four Fellowship programs, including Nuclear Medicine, Pediatric Radiology, Abdominal Imaging and Neuroradiology. She has also mastered basic nonvascular procedures such as biopsies and drains and she is MQSA Certified.
- Emory University: Fellowship, Nuclear Medicine Radiology
Dr. Darlene Da Costa is a Board Certified Radiologist by the American Board of Radiology. She is Fellowship Trained in Abdominal and Breast Imaging and is MQSA Certified. She has additional training in Breast Ultrasound, Breast MRI, and MRI guided Breast Biopsy as well as Musculoskeletal Imaging.
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center: Fellowship, Women’s Imaging
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center: Residency
- Mt’ Sinai Medical Center: Internship
- State University of Para. Belem, Brazil: Medical School
- American Board of...
Dr. Shekhat is Board Certified by The American Board of Radiology. He completed Fellowship training in MSK at the University of Arizona and has advanced experience in MRI, CT, and US. He is MQSA certified in Mammography and is certified to read CTA Coronary.
- University of Arizona: Fellowship, Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Baptist Memorial Hospital: Third Year Radiology Resident
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center,...
- University of California Medical Center: Residency
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Jackson Memorial Hospital: Internship
- Northwestern University Medical School: Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois: Masters of Science, Engineering
- New York University: Bachelors of Science, Electrical Engineering
- American Board of Radiology, Diplomate
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine, Diplomate
- MQSA, Certified
- 4 MRI and 1 Nuclear Medicine Patents 1995-2012
- American College of Radiology, Fellow
- American Society for Head and Neck Radiology, Member
- American Society for...
Dr. Farah Brown is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology and has been practicing for over 20 years. She is one of Clermont Radiology’s Women’s Imaging Specialists, having completed her Fellowship Training in Abdominal and Breast Imaging.
- Louisiana State University Medical Center: Fellowship, Abdominal & Breast Imaging
- Howard University Hospital: Residency, Diagnostic Radiology
- Howard University Hospital: Internship, Transitional Medicine
- Howard University...
Dr. Montes has several years of experience as an ABR certified Radiologist. He is fellowship trained in Non Invasive Cardiac and Vascular CT and MRI. His interpretation skills include but are not limited to MRI, MRA, PET and mammography. Dr. Montes is also multilingual, fluent in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
- University of Florida: Fellowship Non Invasive Cardiac and Vascular MDCT/MRI
- University of Florida: Assistant Clinical Professor of Radiology
- University of Florida: Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- Mayo Clinic Jacksonville:...
Dr. Kumar is a Neuroradiologist with over 15 years of experience. He earned a fellowship in Neuroradiology from Loyola University.
- Loyola University: Neuroradiology Fellowship
- Michigan State University, Garden City University: Residency
- Botsford General Hospital: Internship
- Medical University of South Carolina: Medical Doctor
- Kansas State University of Medicine and Biosciences: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dr. Kumar is a Neuroradiologist with over...
Dr. Islam is an experienced and highly trained radiologist. He specializes in MRI including Body, MSK and Neuroradiology. Dr. Islam is proficient in all modalities and oversees MRI quality reporting. With a very diverse background in education and experience,
- University of Iowa: Fellowship, Body Imaging and Body MRI
- Tufts University and Harvard Medical School: Residency in Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Kansas Medical School: Residency in Neuropsychiatry
- Georgia Regional Hospital: Clinical Externship
- Emory University School of Medicine: Clinical Research ...
Dr. Rabiea has over 15 years of experience in the field of radiology and is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology. He completed a fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology and has extensive experience in interpreting MSK and spine MRI. He is also proficient in interpretation of Body CT, MSK CT, and plain film imaging.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals; Department of Radiology:...
Dr. Shah has over 16 years of experience working in the Radiology field and is fellowship trained in body imaging. She is ABR, ACLS, BLS certified and is proficient in many modalities having held positions in both clinical practice and academia.
University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: Fellowship, Body Imaging
University of Kansas Medical Center, Wesley Medical Center: Residency, Diagnostic Radiology
University of South Florida College of Medicine: M.D. Degree
University of Florida: B.S.in Microbiology
Dr. Dineen is the founding physician founding physician of our team of Sub-specialized, Board Certified Radiologists. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology and MQSA certified in Mammography. Dr. Dineen is Fellowship Trained in Nuclear Medicine and is proficient in Body and PET imaging while interpreting all modalities.
- University of Kentucky, Chandler Medical Center: Fellowship, Nuclear Medicine
- University of Kentucky,...
Make an Appointment
Filling out the form does not guarantee an appointment until confirmed via phone or email by a patient care representative.