General things for you to consider in any diagnostic imaging suite. Here’s what you can do to make your experience a better one:
- Avoid wearing lots of cosmetics, perfumes, hair sprays, body piercings, and jewelry.
- Keep your valuables at home.
- If you are anxious, bring a friend or family member. They may not be able to be with you during your exam, but knowing that they are in the lobby area will help you relax.
- If your doctor has prescribed you oral sedation, you need to have a person that can drive you to and from our center.
- If you have questions, please ask. We want your experience to be beneficial and comfortable. Our technologists and staff are more than willing to help you.