Your healthcare provider has just ordered a Chest X-Ray, Mammogram, or CT Scan for you and you are anxious as this is your first time. If you’re like most people, you don’t want any surprises when it comes to your medical care.
So, what should you expect before, during and after your imaging appointment?
Before Your Appointment
The day before your scheduled appointment at Clermont Radiology, you will receive a phone call and/or email from one of our patient care representatives to review the following information:
- Date and time of your appointment
- What you need to do to prepare for your appointment
At Your Appointment
Your time is valuable so our goal is to get you in and out of your appointment as quickly as possible.
Here are a several things to keep in mind:
- Arrive 30 minutes early to complete necessary paperwork
- You can expect your appointment to start on time
- An exam can last anywhere from 10-90 minutes depending on the type, the area of the body imaged, and how still you are for the exam
- By filling out our Customer Satisfaction Survey posted in your dressing room or online, you will be entered to win a $50 gift card!
After Your Appointment
How long until I receive my results?
We know the importance of having your results in a timely manner. Our subspecialty-trained radiologists at Clermont Radiology will review your images and provide your doctor with the results within 24-48 hours
If you have any questions about your imaging appointment, give us a call at 352-241-6100
or chat live with a staff member on our website!
Follow us on social media!